A Consulting Agency committed to Communication and Human Resources.
Our consultants monitor the development of our clients’ communication strategy and the actual implementation of their advices.
Sachinka’s strength lies in its ability to gather consultants from various and complementary walks of life (Law, Journalism and Finance) and qualified for any communication job.
Our consultants advise our clients in their resources analysis, in their development strategy and their implementation means.
Drawing on their skills and expertise, they handle our clients’ issues and address their proper needs.
Coaching /customized assistance
Status evolution, growth management, implementation of a high-stake project, organization and working pattern, crisis management, any team run into those matters for structural and contextual purposes.
The goal of customized assistance is to allow lawyers to pass different steps of their professional lives. Our consultants are trained to assist their development and provide them with a pragmatic support.
A dedicated team with
Anne Bassi worked as a Tax lawyer for nine years in French and International Law firms. Since 2008, she’s assisting her clients in developing their communication strategies and Human Resources.
She coaches and certified MBTI and TKI.
Trained as a jurist, Hélène Taugeron, previously worked as a journalist for three years at Décideurs Magazine. Her specific knowledge of the lawyers marketplace allows her to assist our clients in their Human Resources policy.
Trained as an economist, Cyril Rocca, was managing cross-department projects in hedge funds where he was notably in charge of communication. At Sachinka, he implements the communication tools fitting the strategy built with the client. He qualifies for any communication job and owns a CRM expertise.
Trained as a jurist and a communications consultant, Violaine previously worked as journalist for a French web magazine. Working on the implementation of both communication and human resources strategies, she is particularly involved in digital communication and social media issues.
Jérôme Saidani, graphic designer indépendant
Au sein de Sachinka, il accompagne les cabinets et entreprises à définir leur univers de marque en alliant créativité, audace et technique.
Antoine Rabreau, développeur web indépendant
Coups de coeur
- “Will law firms be ready for GDPR?”, La Lettre des Juristes d’Affaires, 12 february 2018
- “Law firms’ mergers : the keys to success”, Magazine Décideurs, 25 January 2018
- “Professional coaching for lawyers on the rise”, Décideurs Magazine, May 18th 2017
- “Lawyers’ salaries”, Wansquare, 6 december 2016
- “Brand strategy for law firms: the quest for identity”, Lettre des Juristes d’Affaires, 6 june 2016
- “Headhunters’s interest for in-house lawyers”, Les Echos Business, February 2016
- “French business law firms: which communication strategy may be considered?”, Décideurs, December 2015
- « Finding your own pace to go faster », Les Echos, December 2014
- « The CRM tool, a prime project for law firms », Décideurs, June 2014
- « Structure of Associates remuneration, which tracks? », Décideurs, guide annuaire 2014
- “Focus on the job of corporate legal advisor”, Conference, Paris II Panthéon Assas University, 28 march 2017
- “Compensation practices in law firms: how to attract and retain top talents ?”, Law Management Summit, Paris, 16 march 2017
- “Focus on the role of tax lawyers”, Master 221 Paris Dauphine University, 8 september 2016
- “Career workshop – Special annual performance review for manager”, French legal counsel association, 2 december 2016
- “Career Workshop – Conflict Management”, French Legal Counsel Association (AFJE), 3 May 2016
- “Management and careers in law firms”, Law Management Summit, Paris, 31 march 2016
- “Focus on the role of in-house lawyers”, Panthéon-Assas University and French legal counsel association (AFJE), 16 march 2016
- “Career workshop – Special annual performance review for managers”, French legal counsel association (AFJE), 20 january 2016