A Consulting Agency committed to Communication and Human Resources.
Our consultants monitor the development of our clients’ communication strategy and the actual implementation of their advices.
Sachinka’s strength lies in its ability to gather consultants from various and complementary walks of life (Law, Journalism and Finance) and qualified for any communication job.
Our consultants advise our clients in their resources analysis, in their development strategy and their implementation means.
Drawing on their skills and expertise, they handle our clients’ issues and address their proper needs.
Coaching /customized assistance
Status evolution, growth management, implementation of a high-stake project, organization and working pattern, crisis management, any team run into those matters for structural and contextual purposes.
The goal of customized assistance is to allow lawyers to pass different steps of their professional lives. Our consultants are trained to assist their development and provide them with a pragmatic support.
Transforming a contact into a customer, detecting new growth opportunities, developing a business strategy, adapting one’s posture. Our consultants are involved to help acquire the necessary reflexes for the conquest of new customers and the development of existing ones .
A dedicated team with
Anne Bassi worked as a Tax lawyer for nine years in French and International Law firms. Since 2008, she’s assisting her clients in developing their communication strategies and Human Resources.
She coaches and certified MBTI and TKI.
Trained as a jurist, Hélène Taugeron, previously worked as a journalist for three years at Décideurs Magazine. Her specific knowledge of the lawyers marketplace allows her to assist our clients in their Human Resources policy.
Trained as an economist, Cyril Rocca, was managing cross-department projects in hedge funds where he was notably in charge of communication. At Sachinka, he implements the communication tools fitting the strategy built with the client. He qualifies for any communication job and owns a CRM expertise.
Trained as a jurist and a communications consultant, Violaine previously worked as journalist for a French web magazine. Working on the implementation of both communication and human resources strategies, she is particularly involved in digital communication and social media issues.
Jérôme Saidani, graphic designer indépendant
Au sein de Sachinka, il accompagne les cabinets et entreprises à définir leur univers de marque en alliant créativité, audace et technique.
Antoine Rabreau, développeur web indépendant
- Vous avez dit « plafond de verre ? », Magazine Décideurs, 22 juillet 2019
- “Savoir mettre en place une stratégie de communication fiscale efficace” Blog des Fiscalistes de l’EFE, 12 octobre 2018
- “L’aube de l’intelligence artificielle marque-t-elle le crépuscule du monde du droit ?” Le Monde du Droit, 22 mars 2018
- “Will law firms be ready for GDPR?”, La Lettre des Juristes d’Affaires, 12 february 2018
- “RGPD: les cabinets d’avocats sont-ils prêts?”, La Lettre des Juristes d’Affaires, 12 février 2018
- “Décryptage du métier d’avocat fiscaliste », Master 221 Université Paris Dauphine, 8 octobre 2020
- “Juristes : négociez votre salaire”, Atelier AFJE, 14 décembre 2018
- “Personality tests and management career”, French association of in-house lawyers AFJE, 2 march 2018
- “Tests de personnalité et gestion de carrière”, AFJE, 2 mars 2018
- “Et si le directeur fiscal devenait le vrai business partner ?”, Conférence EFE, 14 décembre 2017